Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I have been tagged

I've Been Blog Tagged...


This is basically a game of "tag" to answer the following questions, then I get to "tag" some of the blogs I read!

So, here are my answers:

Ten years ago I was working on my Master's degree and working at a not so fun job. WOW! A lot has changed in ten years.

Five things on today's to-do list:

Work
Run some errands at my breaks
Make a hair appointment
Call my husband after he gets home to check on our dog
Relax

A snack I enjoy:

Twizzlers, Diet Coke, Skittles

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

Pay off all debts including our home
Travel with Simon
Work part time
Write a book

Places I have lived:
Glendale, AZ
Encinitas, CA
Oceanside, CA
Temecula, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Hemet, CA

1 comment:

Heidi said...

thanks for playing tag with me. :) i loved our coffee break and can't wait to do it again, only this time with a better drink! :)