Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just Found OUt

About an hour and a half ago, I found out that my cousin is dying.  What a surreal moment!!  As so many thoughts run through my head, I am flooded by childhood memories with her, her brother and my sister.  We had so many fun times together.  It definitely opens my eyes more to just how precious life really is and how each day  really is a gift from God.  It is sad to me that this is how I have to re-discover this fact.  My heart hurts deeply for her and her family, my aunt and uncle right now.  I cannot fathom what they are feelings and going through in these last several hours.  It boggles my mind to try and think about it.  It is amazing how that pain seems to take my breathe away.  This cannot be happening.  She is so young and beautiful.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am thinking about you D, and sending hugs and wishes for peace for the whole family in this difficult time. Love you! I am always here if you need anything.